Post by Sobek Septicemia on Sept 4, 2014 23:31:45 GMT -5
Wisdom and Evolution..
Name: Sobek Septicemia
Age: 909 years old but appears 29 years old , 100 years arrancar, 80 years vasto lorde, 300 years adjuchas, 200 years menos grande, 200 years basic hollow, 29 human.
Aspect of Death: Curiosity: Sobeks curiosity leads him to being extremely excited about something as well as being easily talked to when it comes to who he is aligned with. Whether it be shinigami, humans or quincy, he will join their side in order to sate his ever curious hunger to know what he doesn't know already.
Loyalties: Anyone and anything he finds interesting, but if provoked or given a reason to kill said anything or anyone. Do not think that he wont take the chance to cut his losses.
Height & Weight 240 lbs(all muscle) 6 foot 3 inches.
Hair & Eye Color Hair Color is white and he wears his hair in a ponytail. Eye color is actually more strange for most arrancar as the eye itself is black while his iris for his human eye is purple and his hollow eye is white.
Clothing: Sobek wears a skin tight white sleeveless shirt with white jean like pants with a black belt. With those he wears black dress shoes with finger-less gloves on his hands and a overcoat that has black lines flowing down to the bottom from the collar.
Skin Color and Body Type: Skin color is either dark grey or a light shade of black.
Body type: Sobek's body type is shockingly slimmer than what his weight actually shows and as such is quite a shocking sight to see. Sobek has enough muscle mass on his body to look like a fit male, but does not look like some extreme body builder or jacked up soldier.
Hollow Hole: Dead center of the left side of his pecs. Width is 6 inches in length.
Hollow Fragment: Opera themed hollow mask taking up the left upper cheek, left eye and left half of forehead. Styled to be serpentine in visual nature. The left eye has white crack surrounding it due to his Voidification.
Reiatsu Quality: His reiatsu gives off the feeling of utter and total chaos with heavily laced greed filled desires. To those who try to sense it further notice that it reeks of sinister and cruel vibes.
Speech. When in a good mood, he sounds like kind scholar who would do anything to help those who ask him for help. In a bad moon he sounds like he is a enraged father who would complain for hours on end, curse nearly as bad. When in a scientific mood, he talks like hes a god for fucks sake robot, at least at the intelligence level of one.
- Patient: He is a rather patient guy, if he is helping someone out with training, he will gradually let them take it at their own pace. He honestly just wants info, the slower the pace. The more info he gets, the faster the pace. The less info, but if that's the case than he only keeps track of the most important things. If a shinigami is wounded in battle, he will sit back and just watch. He not only sees this as a possible bad trait for him for battle, but figures that shinigami's who see that he is not taking a cheap shot will figure that he is not really trying to kill them
- Understanding: He likes to see what others go through. This allows him to understand people's opinions and desire. While at the same time not standing against their problems or opinions. He sees being an understanding person being helpful in this quest for knowledge. He spends lots of his time watching people, reading their movements and keeping everyone in his line of sight in view. Because honestly, he is studying them so that he could better understand their nature, motives, desires and basic needs.
- Passive: He isn't a person who will attack anyone he sees right away. Rather, he is a being who will try to keep the peace. Fighting only wears him out and quite honestly wastes his time. He finds being passive on lots of things to be easier, yet also harder in some rare cases, rather it be soul reapers trying to kill him. Or a lost soul wandering around being scared of him.
- Analytical: Sobek, being a being of whom practically worships knowledge. He will do everything in his power to analyze his situation. Whether it be a hostile one or none hostile one. In battle it allows him to analyze his opponents moving patterns, weapon swinging patterns, abilities and overall fighting style. Doing this it allows him to learn what makes a guy or gal tick. What annoys them, What calms them, what makes them jump for joy and what scares them.
- Selflessness: Sobek will never horde his information, especially if someone needs it. If a shinigami is dying and is desperate enough to ask him for help. Sobek will help him recover, bandage up the wound and then help him back to his barracks all by using forms of information that he has gathered over the years. He believes in helping people with learning new things, or even just basically helping them out. Unless helping them out requires him to die, then he is not going to help them.
- Realistic: He never approaches things with positive or negative thoughts, words or actions. He states everything as a man who is practically a living library would, saying chances of a possible death of a shinigami is so and so percentage. If the outcomes deem negative, he just shrugs and does nothing about it so that it might change for the better. If the outcome is deemed positive, he will leave it be. Not really wanting to mess with things he has no business with.
- Short-tempered: If someone insults his intelligence or deems his collected knowledge to be worthless, he would curse for a good 14 minutes about how the person has no right to deem his intelligence low or his knowledge being worthless. Due to this he is known to be a bit touchy about what he says per each part of specific things of knowledge that he has. If the person asking is a complete ass, he will re-frame from telling him anything about his knowledge on the subject with a possibility of him punching him in the gut.
- Blunt: He doesn't lie, he is completely honest to the point of him being completely and totally confused for a heartless ass when he speaks about people's life's in summed up ways. His level of bluntness would make people believe that he is a cold, cruel and heartless being. Which in term gives him some bad reputation with people and groups, because no one wants a guy like that near them. He doesn't quite understand people yet, hollows he understands, but shinigami, humans, quincy. Those races are new so he has a hard time being honest with them without being taken the wrong way.
- Bossy: He acts like a leader at times, even if he is not the leader at all. Suggesting ideas and strategies. But this is rather bad seeing as he is not much of a leader at all. More of an adviser, which is why people do not like him when he insults them or orders them to do something, even if it will lead them to victory.
- Lonely: As a hollow, you start off completely alone. No one to help you, no one to give you advise. No one to defend you and no one to talk too. So as a side-effect, Sobek tends to suffer from too much solitude, which is why he wants to be around a large number of people and or beings. Hueco Mundo makes one fend for themselves, and he has proven that he can so now he just wants to be around someone that he finds interesting, but sadly being an arrancar. He has way too many enemies and not enough friends or allies.
Primal Instincts Reawakened
Zanpakuto Appearance: His zanpakuto resembles a Greek spartan sword even though the blade is way too long. The guard being several serpents wrapping up around the first two inches of the blade. The blade itself is around nine feet long. The handle is a nice soft blue mixed with strips of white while the bottom of the handle is an open snake head. Its blade is a nice shining silver.
Hollow Power: Water Manipulation: Sobek has the power to control and recover by using water. When he was in Hueco Mundo, he found out that the other six heads could spew out water that had healing abilities. But as well as the water that could heal, they could spew out water that could harm. So as an arrancar his zanpakuto's guard of several snakes would spew out water that he could control and place on his wounds, allowing them to regenerate extremely fast. While at the same time cover his ceros in water to stun his opponents as it flew at them. When using his zanpakuto he can control the water and use it like projectiles, firing tridents made of pressured water at his opponents while increasing the range of his sword swings.
Life: As a child, he lived in a small but, normal village. Where things were basic, farming, black-smithing, herbal medicines and fishing. Course as a young child he had to help his family with the crops and he did so for most of his childhood, learning how to become a decent farmer from his father over the time he helped out. He helped out as a farmer/ farm hand for his father until he was 11 years old. From that point on, he was being taught how to use herbal medicine to help cleanse the wounds of others and of ones self. This took up to four years for him to learn it, even though he thought he would never need it. At age fifteen when he was done with his herbal medicine training, he moved on to black-smithing.
Now the local blacksmith was not completely a friend of his family, so it took a while to convince him to teach young Sobek to be able to become a blacksmith or at least learn how to do it. He spent the next six years learning how to be a blacksmith, it was hard. Full of sweat, tears, rage and blood. He was forced to start from making nails, course he wasn't happy about it but, did his work anyway. As the years of training to learn blacksmithing passed, he was slowly allowed to start making tools and weapons. When he was finished with his training and officially named a blacksmith by his teacher, he was 21 years old. At this point he had made little but, close friends during the free time that he had.
Sobek was an adult at this time, at first he just wanted to learn this to know how to help around the farm. Course things never went the way you want it too, and his parents ending up dying from illness two months after he became a blacksmith. Now normally he would be devastated by his loss. Instead, he didn't really know how to react to it. So he just settled that it was bound to happen eventually and never thought about it again. But one of his friends offered him an idea that rattled his brain to the point of him having no reason to say no. The friend wanted to go exploring with Sobek, course Sobek always wanted to see the outside but, never thought that he would get a chance to do it. So he agreed and five months later after making sure that they were set on everything they would need to survive the trip. They head off, taking four full months to reach an area that just absorbed him into its culture. A lost ruin that was not yet discovered and after three years of researching and learning about it.
They released the news of it but, Sobek denied any and all forms of payment as he didn't want to be paid to do this. His friend on the other hand, was a little ticked about not being able to carry some real money in his pocket but, he shrugged it off for this time. Sobek was 25 at his time of releasing the news about the ruins and this made him wonder, how much could he learn? Which obviously made him want to learn more. The desire to learn soon turned into an obsession. 3 years of him and his friend, now colleague, searching and finding ancient relics, ruins, temples and rare animals but, getting no money to be paid for it had angered his colleague. His friend decided it was enough of him not being able to bring anything back and devised a plan. On their next trip, which took eight full months to prepare for he was going to kill Sobek and use whatever they found to make a profit. During their trip Sobek turned 29 and had a pet snake with a rare mutation that let it grow a second head. As they were traveling the Colleague took out his blade and repeatedly stabbed Sobek in the heart, killing his pet not too long after.
Hollowfication: While being dead and wandering around being a spirit, he had an intense desire for knowledge. But he also had the intense desire for revenge against his former colleague. So as his killing desire and knowledge grew, he transformed into a three headed snake like hollow. The main head had the human head and mask, while the other two had just normal hollow like snake heads. Sobek blinked and wondered what happened to him, course he figured out that he was gifted with the power to learn and to get revenge on his killer. So when Sobek eventually found him, he tore him to pieces. Ripping him from limb to limb, even tearing his organs apart. He saved the head of his colleague, as he wanted to be a bit smart, seeing as a hydra could regenerate their heads are cut off. But obviously humans couldn't.
From that point on, he got his way into Hueco Mundo surprised on the amount of energy around him. He looked around, confused as every direction looked the same, but he shrugged and chose a direction before traveling off again. This time to fill his new hunger for more than just Information, his hunger for power, he then decided that when in order for him to gain research he had to get stronger. So he abandoned, his desire to learn and instead he traveled and searched, eventually he found left overs of other hollows and ate what he wanted. But one day he was surprised as instead of three heads, he had 5. Course this only brought the question that maybe he was growing stronger, but he couldn't be sure until he entered the Menos Forest.
Hollow: As a hollow he spent the years that went by so godly slowly like a normal hollow. Eating, roaming and eating other hollows some more. Course he knew to stay away from certain hollows, but as the years go on, and he got bigger and bigger. Gaining more and more heads untill the point of him being a cannibal menos grande, having six masks, only the main one being unique. During his time as a menos grande, he really didn't do much, besides eating his own kind. But he never targeted the mindless ones, no. Only the unique ones counted for him and two hundred years later he evolved again. This time he was a 21 meter tall, seven headed hydra with seven blades tails that could crush multiple hollows at once if needs be. Course this was the longest of his time that he spent in a single form. He roamed the cruel dark desert of Hueco mondo for what he felt was eternity, all he did was eat and think but, for a good little while, he stumbled apon some female adjuchas Hollows, he instantly took pity on them when he saw them. Their bodies beaten and worn down, honestly they needed some rest, so he decided to help them out. For a few hundred years he let them use his gigantic size as a way of shelter in return that they all share a meal with the Hollows they kill and consume.
During their roaming of the Hueco Mundo, they had their fair share of fights, ambushes. But it didn't mean they didn't see some things, mostly adjuchas's give up after their long struggle to keep dominance. It was at least once in a while that they saw a corpse, or a large group of dead Hollows or groups of Hollows feeding on a corpse. Eventually they were strong enough to be on their own and left him, course it was a friendly goodbye as they met 220 years ago. His partnership with them lasted 220 years. After that, he spent the next 80 years alone in a cave, only walking out when he was hungry enough to kill others for more power. When he became 729 years old, he finally evolved into a vasto lorde. Course he spent 300 years as a adjuchas. As a vasto lorde he had only seven large tails attached to his lower back, his entire body except his lower nose and mouth being covered in scale like white armor. Snake skulls on his shoulders,hands and knees. One skull per area,even his face looked like the upper jaw of a snake. He had long white and loose hair. He stood at 6 foot 2, rather tall even for a vasto lorde. He only had one weapon with him, a light blue scale trident, not like it wasn't used at all during his next 80 years as a vasto lorde.
Arrancar: One day he saw a fellow hollow get desperate, crying out for help, but eventually deciding to take its own life and pulling off its own mask. Course only a portion broke off, but then something happened. That Hollow became an arrancar, which shocked Sobek as he didn't know about that state and decided to try it as well. So he got, himself ready for extreme pain that would come with the breaking of his mask, he broke off most of it. Only the area around his left eye and left side of his forehead remained. Everything else broke off. After several seconds of intense pain, but then a gentle soothing feeling forming, he blinked and noticed that he had skin again, not scales, but flesh. It honestly surprised him, but it didn't mean he didn't notice the gigantic sword next to him. From then on, he got himself some clothes by killing other arrancars that had clothing, he decided on wearing a toga along with the traditional loose baggy pants that most arrancar wore, including the sandals.
As an arrancar, he found out that he had incredible power. Possibly enough to no longer need to kill just for his own survival, which was good for him. He spent the rest of the unlimited free time just watching hollows, basic hollows , cannibalistic menos, The rare pack of adjuchas and the occasional single adjuchas. He used this free time to study them all, their body types, their ways of walking/ flying and its speeds, their personalities and attitudes. For once in his life as a hollow, he was satisfied. Happy with himself for being able to transcend into this form, strong and mighty, yet small and familiar looking to a point. He always wondered if he would meet others like himself. But never saw any others that were like him. It didn't mean he didn't explore as much as possible though, he longed for someone to talk to other than himself. Eventually he decided to travel around with a pack of adjuchas class hollows, watching them kill to stay alive and hope to evolve. But as time passed, one by one, they all fell into death arms.
He traveled throughout Hueco Mundo for what he thought was an eternity, learning, surviving. All for what? He wonders this really. Will all of his knowledge that he gained and for the amount he hasn't even found be important? Even as a mighty arrancar he still wonders this. But for the day he didn't care, as he was watching several adjuchas class hollows roaming in a pack. Much to his surprise really, he mostly only saw other hollows alone, barely in packs.
"Quite interesting. It appears these adjuchas hollows don't want to be alone and so they pack together with others for power..." He thought"..Im going to have to look around and see if others are doing this... it interests me if they even survive long. Clearly they are doing decently well, if they look barely untouched" he thought before smiling "...Oh how these hollows remind me...... remind me..." He said trying to think back on what he was going to say"...remind me of what exactly? ...."he asked himself as he couldn't even remember a single memory of his former human life.
"Oh never mind...Im never going to remember what i was trying to say" he said before sighing heavily."...why must this world be so dark? I have always wondered this... the night sky, eternal. The sand, ever soft. The ever-eternal silence... normal "he thought."....This world forces the weak to grow strong. The strong to place their dominance."He said"...It is a cruel world, but it only lets the best that knows how to survive it, survive "he thought resting his left hand against his zanpakuto's handle"....a world of pain...a world of creatures that will condemn each other for their own profit" He thought."...why does it seem so familiar?" He asked.
Player Alias: Sobek.
Desired starting GP?: Whatever you see fit is fine with me.
How long have you been roleplaying?: For about seven years now.
How did you find out about us?: I typed in "Bleach rp"
Were you referred here by anyone? If so, by whom?: no one
Please tell us any other approved characters you have on BG: none
App was edited.